Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Still Love It

I just placed an order at Grace Works  to refill some pages in my Beautiful Life Management system.  I wrote a review of this awesome planner at the end of last year and I have to say, I still love it and I continue to build new and better habits when it comes to managing my home and my life.

I don't get any perks for mentioning these products, but I just love to pass on a good thing. Friends have asked me if I still use my planner.  And I've met a lot of mommies in the past year that are on that elusive search for order in their home.  I'm sure there are lots of android and iphone apps out there to help you, if you are a Technology Girl.  But me, I'm a pen and ink kinda girl, who carries a Trac Phone, so this has worked perfectly for me.  If you're craving some organization, check out the website, ask questions, and get hooked up with a planning system that works for you.


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check it out, I'm a pen and paper girl myself! :) and could use some organization tools too.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments (so long as they are nice?) Talk to me, people!