Saturday, June 22, 2013

Can I Get a Hey Girl?

We homeschoolers have a sense of humor.  We can laugh at ourselves and our stereotypes.

While it hasn't been updated in a while, for a time there was a  Ryan Gosling homeschool meme going around.  I confess Ryan Gosling doesn't do much for me.  But I've got to admit some of the photos were really funny.


I thought of this one today, when my very first humongous Rainbow Resources catalogue arrived in the mail.



  Seriously, I've never received one.  It's mammoth.  Some of you girls will get this.

But, like I said, Ryan Gosling doesn't really spark my attention. But I recently confessed to my hunk of a husband, while watching When in Rome, that Josh Duhamel... well, he kinda does spark my attention. But in a good way.  Something about him, in several movies I've seen starring him, reminds me of Josh.  Seriously. No lie.  So this is my fresh take on the whole hot celebrity homeschooling meme thing.  Tomorrow, when he gets back from that four day hike into the wilderness, oh yeah....

 
 
 
 
Good times are on the way.

1 comment:

  1. You're just cracking me up! :-) I got my Rainbow Resources catalog today. Munchkin's eyes got really big as she asked, "What IS that?"

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love comments (so long as they are nice?) Talk to me, people!